When Valentine Thomas isn’t spearfishing, she’s creating incredible yet simple recipes using sustainably sourced ingredients. In this pineapple ceviche, she combines the sweetness of pineapple with a bit of heat for a beautiful, light dish.
Pineapple Ceviche Recipe
- 1 pineapple, cut into small chunks halve and scoop flesh from inside to keep the outer shell intact for serving
- 4 oz firm white fish, also cut into small pieces, raw
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of three large limes
- cayenne pepper and garlic salt, to taste
Combine all ingredient in a medium bowl and toss thoroughly.
Serve in individual bowls or in hollowed out pineapple shell.